Wednesday 9 October 2013

Starting Room Design

 Have completed my first box using 3ds Max, and am now starting to plan and design my first room. for my starting plan i want to create sections that make up each room. using inspiration from games like Dead Space and Star wars, i wan to get the look of a space interior.

With the inspiration of Dead Space and Star Wars i hope to capture the sci fi corridors that make up my rooms. As for textures i am still unsure as to keep to a sci fi look and have the textures showing a clean finished, or keep to a dark enviroment and little lighting.

 I might look into the Alien movies for insppiration.

Starting my basic layout of the room adding walls and floor.
  More flooring and walls adding sections and side paneling for detail, might find some images for inspiration.








No comments:

Post a Comment